Friday, February 13, 2009

A picture update

Here's some pictures for those of you looking for them. I'll try to post some more soon and give more of an update as to what we're up to.
Sweet slumber. He is smiling so much now.
I was taking pictures of him in an african shirt for our update which is coming soon.

You have to agree that is one cute smile. He's almost 8 weeks in this picture.
Fun in the snow at Durham.
Our snow princess.
My sister in law gave us this cute 'trapper hat' so I tried to get a couple pictures of him in it, isn't the soother attractive!:)


Snow fun. I never thought we'd have such a wintery winter. The other day we had a thaw but previous to that it hasn't really thawed since Christmas Eve.
This was in Durham, ON, it was very snowy.

The little bundle.












No comments: