Sunday, October 5, 2008

A beautiful day

I wanted to give you an updated picture of our growing baby. Believe it or not, I am getting bigger. I don't think the picture does justice. We'll try again soon!:)
Aren't they cute?
They love the baby so much and always give him, (my belly), hugs and kisses. Aidan sometimes even does when he leaves for school.
It was a beautiful fall day. We went to the park and had a great time, although I didn't take any pictures.
Tonight we were teaching the kids a game using dice. They had fun but were being really silly. I never knew little boys could be so silly!

Elianna had a unique way of shaking the dice. Aidan summed it up well when he said, "Eli, it's like you're doing (dribbling) basketball. After dribbling she would just throw them. Good times!






1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thanks again for the new post. I really like the picture of you and the kids, all 3 of them. Yes, I can see you are getting bigger, so glad you are feeling good. Enjoy the fall. Love, Aunt Sue