Saturday, June 30, 2007

Family Camping Weekend

The sign says it all, "Departures."
The kids with Grammie and Grandpa one night when we took a hike at Ives Run up Stephenhouse.

Grandpa and Elianna throwing stones on Mothers Day.











This weekend my mom's family, the Oldham's) are getting together at my Aunt Sue and Uncle Jack's for a camping weekend. I'm sure it will be fun. We miss you all and hope you have a wonderful weekend. Here are some pictures of some of the times we spent with you all.




Here are Aidan and Eli with Great Grandpa and Great Grandma Oldham.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi guys, sure enjoyed your pictures and notes. What a camping weekend we had. There were 33 here for lunch on Saturday. God provided good weather for the whole time. We are all going to compile our pictures and will try to get some to you.
I am reposting this here, earlier I posted it at your first blog entry.
Love to all, Aunt sue